We have been installing overhead doors in Western New York for over 60 years and to us, it’s all about the people.
Our staff enjoys nothing more than delivering the best overhead doors on the market at an affordable price.
Working with National Overhead Door, you’ll soon realize that the experience is not just about selling you a door and getting it professionally installed.
We provide the best customer service in the industry so that we can develop long-term relationships with the people who choose National Overhead as their overhead door provider.
It’s in this spirit of having the best customer service in the industry that we take pride in offering special promotions, same-day service, and 24-hour emergency assistance to add even more value for our customers.
This dedication to providing the best customer experience possible is reflected in our A+ BBB rating and from the numerous thank-you cards we’ve received over the years!
Additionally, we are members of the National Association of Home Builders, have received dozens of industry awards, and strive to be the only company who comes to mind when you think overhead doors in Western New York.
Whether you’re looking for a residential door, commercial door, door repair services, or even one of our versatile garage door screens, give us a call at 716-667-3500 and experience the National Overhead difference for yourself.
Why Choose National Overhead Door
- Lifetime Warranty: For as long as you live in your home on Raynor & Richards Wilcox Quality Doors
- Quality: We sell high quality products at competitive prices
- Life Cycle: Based on a 25 year life cycle, not an 8 year like most of our competitors
- Nylon Rollers: Our doors come with 10 Ball Bearing commercial quality nylon rollers
- Hinges: Commercial grade hinges
- Springs: Upgraded springs
- Track: We use the heaviest gauge track (13 Gauge steel)
- Galvanized Steel: 24 and 25 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel
- R-Value: True “R” ratings up to 18.4
- Glass: 1/2″ insulated glass
- Insulation: Zero-Ozone depleting neufoam polyurethane insulation, which is a closed cell foam that will not absorb moisture
- Warranty: Most doors are 3-5 Years on hardware-depending on model (some models have Lifetime on hardware). All current door models have Lifetime Manufacture Warranty on Sections against rust.