LiftMaster Commercial Door Openers offer door opener solutions for:
- Auto Service: For cars waiting to enter a service bay.
- Businesses: Provide access to employees, deliveries, cleaning crews.
- Firehouse: Emergency vehicle access and protection from theft and. vandalism of equipment
- Warehouse: Control multiple dock doors, even when you’re not in the warehouse
For commercial applications, several opener styles are available including:
- Gearhead Hoist (GH) Style Operator: Heavy industrial, high cycle applications. Made with lubricated gears and a floor level chain hoist for back-up manual operation.
- Gearhead Trolley (GT) Style Operator: Heavy industrial high cycle applications. For use on sectional overhead doors, comes with lubricated gears.
- Trolley (T) Style Operator: For general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.
- Hoist (H) Style Operator: For industrial applications, includes a floor level chain for back-up manual operation.
- Jackshaft (J) Style Operator: For industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be able to be manual lifted in case of power outages.
National Overhead Door also offers LiftMaster openers for all levels of service needs including:
- Elite Series
- Light-Duty Series
- Medium-Duty Series
- Fire Door Alarm and Detection Systems
Get a Commercial Opener Quote
For a free estimate, click below to send your information to our sales department to schedule a sales call.
What To Expect
A representative from our sales department will contact you usually within 24 hours of receipt of your service request during normal business hours.
If you need immediate service, please call our office directly at 716-667-3500 and we will attempt to schedule an appointment and send a representative to go over or, follow up with your project ideas.
After normal business hours, estimate requests will be processed on the next business day.
Make sure you check all information for accuracy before clicking on the submit button.
Thank you for choosing National Overhead Door Inc. for all your overhead door needs.