Here’s your guide to Raynor’s SteelForm sectional garage doors…
- SteelForm S-16: Designed for peak performance, the heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel skin and rugged hardware provide maximum reliability and durability for high-security in the most demanding applications.
- SteelForm S-20 & S-24: These benchmark products provide proven reliability and durability to meet or exceed the requirements of daily use. These 20 and 24-gauge garage doors are offered with the widest selection of quality features, and options for the most common product applications.
- SteelForm S-24C: A simple solution for typical applications, providing Raynor quality and durability in a limited selection of sizes, features, and options.
- TradeMark Commercial: The combination of durable 24-gauge steel, defined raised-panel styling, and authentic woodgrain texture provides the perfect companion to Raynor’s residential TradeMark steel garage doors. When exterior appearance is important, you can add charm with colonial or ranch panels, or even choose the carriage house option for a distinctive look.
- BuildMark Commercial: When your building needs a classic raised-panel design, Commercial BuildMark offers the aesthetics of a residential door combined with the strength of a commercial door.