Lifestyle Standard Fiberglass Screen without Center Door 6′-18′ x 8′
Call for Price
The Lifestyle garage screen system works in conjunction with your existing garage door allowing you to quickly switch between your garage door and your Lifestyle garage screen system. When in use, the Lifestyle garage screen exchanges positions with your garage door.
This Lifestyle Standard screens is made of a fiberglass mesh in a 18×14 weave pattern similar to what is used on window screens. You will get approximately 10% more airflow with the standard screen (58%) above the upgraded white/black privacy super screen materials (48% airflow).
Available Frame Sizes Range from 6′ wide to 18′ wide models and 7′, 8′, 9′ and 10′ tall (9′ and 10′ models available up to 16′ width only.) . The frames are currently available in white, brown and sandstone.
- 7′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′,18′ wide
- 8′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, wide
- 9′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′ wide
- 10′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′ wide
- Custom sizes can be made from existing kits for $75.00
Screen Size Measurements Must Be Exact!
Please watch the measurement video prior to calling for pricing. If you are having difficulties following the video, and prefer to have a trained professional complete the installation, please call us and we would be glad to schedule an installation appointment.
Prices and Shipping (Call 716-667-3500 for Questions)
- The Listed Price Includes Installation from one of our qualified installers
- Call to Schedule an Appointment for Installation OR for Warehouse Pick-Ups
- Pricing Discounts are available for Quantity 5+ (Call For Volume Price Breaks)
- Pricing Discounts are available if you choose to install the screen yourself (Call for Pricing Exceptions)
- $150.00 shipping, per screen, anywhere in the US48 (Call for AK/HI/ Canada)
If you choose to do your own screen door measurements:
If you choose to do your own screen door installation:
Industry leading Lifestyle screens are all framed with 2″ x 2″ architectural grade aluminum with a wet painted shell for a durable and consistent finish. The Lifestyle screen runs on maintenance free tracks, independent but similar to your primary garage door tracks. Lifestyle’s spring loaded counter-balance system makes it effortless to open and close the screen and eliminates the headache of an electric opener. Lifestyle’s optional door-within-a-door feature allows for easy entry and exit. When in use, the Lifestyle screen occupies the same position as your solid garage door. No other garage screen offers Lifestyle’s broad range of features. Bottom line is, your search for a garage screen system that will give you many years of trouble free service ends here. Lifestyle is the only garage door screen for you.
When the Lifestyle screen is not in use the neighbors won’t even know you have it. When in use, the Lifestyle screen adds to the curb appeal of your home. Lifestyle’s optional privacy superscreen meets many homeowner’s associations requirement that the garage be closed at all times.
|Dimensions||150 × 170 × 10 in|
No Center Door
Brown, Sandstone, White