Raynor products are crafted for dependable, long-lasting performance, whether it be a steel or wood doors for your home, or a sectional or rolling door for your commercial business.
Here’s your guide to Raynor’s complete line of residential doors and openers…
- Distinctions Series: (custom garage doors): Utilizing exceptionally-high quality materials and unsurpassed craftsmanship, combined with the freedom and flexibility to have custom-looking garage doors for your home; creates a series of garage doors of distinction.
- Traditions Series: (steel polystyrene garage doors): Durable and reliable, Raynor Traditions Series garage doors are built for dependable, long-lasting performance. And with options like ArmorFinish, AccuFinish, Carriage House, Flush Beadline, and much more, Traditions Series garage doors are among the most feature-rich options available.
- Advantage Series: (steel pan garage doors): The advantage of Raynor Steel Pan Doors is their unique combination of quality and affordability. Features like high-quality Raynor track & hardware, combined with industry-leading, entry-level warranties, makes Advantage Series garage doors excellent options for both new construction and door-replacement projects.
- Aspen Series: (steel pan garage doors):Raynor Aspen™ Series steel residential garage doors provide the ultimate in safety, quality and energy efficiency in a steel, three-layer construction door design. The Aspen Series features Raynor’s proprietary WeatherLock™ section joint, providing unyielding strength, section joint weather seal and thermal break to lock out cold and heat.
- Wind Load Systems: : With superior engineering, Raynor wind load systems are as dependable as they are stylish. Designed for high-wind or hurricane-prone areas, our wind load systems withstand the strongest winds and comply with the toughest building codes.
- Design a Door: Take the guesswork out of choosing your new garage door with the Raynor Design a Door Visualizer tool. You can see your dream garage door on your home in just a few steps.