For many years states with large coastlines, like Florida, have required that garage doors be engineered to withstand hurricaneforce winds. Increasingly, other regions prone to high velocity winds are adopting and enforcing similar regulations.
Raynor offers a complete line of windloaded garage doors to meet the demands of coastal areas or other regions requiring extra security against high winds.
Superior Engineering & Testing
Raynor Windloaded System doors have been subjected to stringent testing, including high pressure and impact-resistance tests, to ensure that your Raynor door will protect your home and property from even the fiercest winds.
In fact, for over a decade Raynor has performed more than 1000 hurricane-simulation tests in its own laboratory located at the Dixon, IL, corporate headquarters to develop some of the most technologically advanced windloaded garage doors available.
Your local Raynor dealer can help you determine the local windload requirements in your area.
To Schedule A
Call Us To Schedule
Your Service Call
- Thursday, September 8, 2011 SteelForm Doors Now with Impact-Rated, Full View Sections
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Automatic Garage Door Safety
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011 IDA Garage Door Safety
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Consumer Report Opener Safety Report
- Tuesday, March 15, 2011 Raynor Places First in Best of Business Poll
- Thursday, March 10, 2011 Open-cell and Closed-cell Polyurethane Foams